Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pretending... 假装...

Recalling back to Jolin's song, 假装... Listening to the lyrics, with my eyes closed... I can say loudly now, that I understand each of the words in the lyric.

Pretending is tough, extremely tough. You need to show your smile, but on the other side, your heart is bleeding. I did that, so now I understand how it feels. Even though I can't assure what I'm doing currently, what I've done previously and what I'm going to do in the future is the best choice for you and I, I could't think of any better way to keep you happy...

I kept thinking just now. Now I've got the answer. I will stay quietly by your side, looking at your every single action, helping you when you're in trouble, enjoying your smile and then keep all these inside my heart. If you think you're happy with others, I will choose to leave.

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it is only with what you are expecting to give, which is everything. I will let you go, as long as you're happy. Go and catch your dream. I appreciate every second you give me. It's enough to make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment