Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Internship = Headache

I went to internship briefing this evening. Our batch is going for internship (MGT3888) in coming September. This internship period will end in December, which means we need to attend internship program for 16 weeks, equivalent to 4 months. Now, the problem arises, which company to choose? Am I able to apply what we learnt in real life situation? Will I get a pass for this program? How much salary I aim for? Should I consider a near company or a far one? Too many questions surround my mind. Headache!!!

I saw a grasshopper on the table just now. Without wasting time, i grabbed my camera and the grasshopper became my "model".

2 comments:

  1. again... insect become ur model...
    when can u take a "real" people to be ur model??

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm... looking for model.
    haha, you want to be my model?

    ReplyDelete