Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Hate LEE CHEE YUAN

People say, think simple, don't make things complicated. I do believe that, that's why I keep everything simple. Everything seems to be fine. Things go smoothly. Unfortunately, as time goes by, I start to feel that not everything can be simple. The simpler the thing appears to be, the more complicated it is actually.

People say when you have love, you loss your friendship. I'm too innocent to believe that love and friendship can live together. What a silly thinking! Initially, there was only small problem, I chose to keep friendship simple, don't stay too close with friends. I thought problem can be settled like that. I'm too innocent! Now, lover and friends are threatening me. I don't want to loss my friends, I even don't want to loss my lover. I struggling so hard! My lover feels disappointed towards me, my friends say that they don't want to stay in the same class with me next semester... Can you imagine how pain my heart was the moment I hear that? Nobody knows, unless you experienced it before.

Laughing to myself, I really don't know how am I going to proceed. Who can teach me?

May be all of you are right, I'm noob, I'm stupid...

I hate myself, I hate God even more, gives me fake hope, bringing me to the paradise, then tells me the truth, pushing me from paradise to the hell.

3 comments:

  1. if they really treat you as FRIEND, they will understand...
    Lover is more important of course, she is the one stay with you for the entire life~

    ReplyDelete
  2. but frens are equally important.. in tiz situation, u muz make urself clear with both sides... explanation is a must.... dun leave any misunderstanding and regret behind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ... I used to make things so so complicated as well then everything goes upside down!, that's y i also believe that take things easy, about your innocence, I used also to be innocent, but not anymore!, as my friend said "innocent is worst that stupid!" cuz "in her philosophy" : stupid is doing the mistake while he knows that he is repeating the mistake but the innocent might be doing the mistake and he doesn't know that he is doing a mistake.. somehow i agree with her but people usually like to be with innocent person, but you shouldn't be "so" innocent, 4 me tougher is better! in order to face the life challenges strongly and efficiently ..

    ReplyDelete